- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
In the last few decades, homosexuality has moved from the margins of society to the mainstream. In response to
this cultural shift, Christian apologist and radio host Kerby Anderson sorts through myths to deliver the facts on homosexuality and
the social impact it has had on families, the church, schools, and traditional marriage. With a balance of God's truth found in the
Bible and a desire to reach out to homosexuals, he answers key questions about homosexuality, including:
- What percentage of the population is homosexual?
- Is homosexuality the worst of all sins?
- Did Jesus remove God's condemnation of homosexuality?
- Is there a connection between gay teens and suicide?
- What are the causes of homosexuality?
Anderson also looks at the spiritual aspects of homosexuality and offers practical suggestions for Christians seeking to reach out to gay and lesbian friends and loved ones.
This book is an essential resource for anyone seeking to better understand the roots, goals, and implications of homosexuality and the pro-gay movement.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics