Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The 25 Biblical Laws of Partnership with God: Powerful Principles for Success in Life and Work - eBook|
By: William Douglas, Rubens Teixeira
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2020|
Stock No: WW103956EB
- How should a Christian act at work?
- If the owner of a company is a follower of the Bible, how should they treat their employees and clients?
- Should the products sold or the services rendered by a partner of God be special in any way?
In this book, you'll learn how to build a business partnership with God, changes you can make in your work habits, and the laws you should follow to reap the benefits of your partnership with God and others.
Rubens Teixeira is former CFO of Petrobras Transporte S.A. (Transpetro) and an analyst for Central Bank of Brazil, as well as a professor, writer, and frequent panelist. He was honored with the National Treasure Prize for his PhD thesis with proposals for the Brazilian economy and is the author of How to Succeed When You Are Not the Favorite. He holds degrees in civil engineering, nuclear engineering, law, and military science. He is also part of the Brazilian Evangelical Academy of Writers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.