- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2002
For decades, Henry Morris has been known as a defender of the Christian faith. It's an auspicious title for such a humble man, yet no one can deny that the grasp Morris has on science and faith issues is staggering.
In this updated classic, Morris walks the reader through history "real history" by showing the absurdity of evolution. From a wide variety of sciences, including astronomy, biology, chemistry, physics, and geology, Morris presents clear evidence that the Bible gives us an astonishingly accurate record of the past, present, and future.
A prolific and influential scholar known to believers and skeptics alike as "the father of modern creation science," Dr. Henry M. Morris truly was a man of science and a staunch man of God. He was even said to have set the terms of debate about evolution for the second half of the 20th century by one Pulitzer Prize-winning academician. Dr. Morris began his serious study of the Bible in the 1930s and authoring books in the 1940s, but it was his landmark work, co-authored with Dr. John Whitcomb, titled The Genesis Flood in 1961 that influenced generations to begin discovering the fallacies of evolution and the biblical truth of creation.
With over 60 books, founding and leading the Institute for Creation Research (ICR), Dr. Morris death in 2006 was a profound loss to millions.
Dr. Morris created a thriving legacy that continues to equip many Christians to be able to defend the accuracy and authority of Scripture today. The new Henry Morris Study Bible and other resources that he developed remain essential sources of knowledge and understanding for believers.
Anthony Shuler5 Stars Out Of 5February 11, 2010Anthony ShulerExcellent introduction to the various sciences and how they relate to Scripture. I would definitely recommend it as while as the other books by Henry Morris I've read. Great author.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Anti-Evolution
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Creation Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology