A helpful language reference tool for students, pastors, and scholars. The BHS Reader's Edition
is for those who have a basic understanding of Biblical Hebrew and desire to read and study the Hebrew Bible. With this book alone (and a year's study of Hebrew), students are able to read the Hebrew Bible in its entirety.
No other reference books on the market today have the same quality, grammatical information, or detail.
Main features include:
- Complete text of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, checked against the Leningrad Codex
- All words that occur fewer than 70 times are parsed and contextually defined in the apparatus
- Glossary listing of all other words
- Improved layout of poetic text
- All weak verb forms are parsed
- High quality paper does not bleed through