Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: 52 Bible Words Every Kid Should Know|
By: Carrie Marrs
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Tommy Nelson
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 6 ounces
Stock No: WW219811
Help your children learn the Bible with 52 Bible Words Every Kid Should Know by Carrie Marrs, a fun year-long devotional that answers kids' questions about the Bible.
Some of the words in the Bible are tough--especially for kids! This 52-week devotional will expand your children's faith-vocabulary and help them understand the Bible even better. Each devotion includes:
- A biblical word or idea with a definition short enough to memorize
- A look at how that word affects our relationship with God, written in kid-friendly language
- A "Find It in the Bible" section that connects the term to a Bible story
- A creative "Try It Out" activity that makes each word even more memorable
- Colorful, humorous artwork that will delight readers
This valuable resource for kids:
- Includes a colorful ribbon bookmark and a presentation page to make gift-giving easy
- Is for ages 6 to 10
- Is a great gift for baptisms, baby dedications, and Easter
- Is a great solution for children's ministry needs (VBS, small groups, and children's church)
- Fits perfectly on a child's nightstand at 5-1/2 x 8 in.
With a background in biblical theology and a variety of Christian ministries, Carrie Marrs has spent almost two decades making books. As a writer and editor, she has crafted bestselling publications for people of all ages, each of them helping readers connect with the heart of God. Carrie and her husband, Daniel, have adventured in multiple locations across the US and now live in northern Indiana with their giggly daughter, Mads.
Steven Wood lives in North London and works from a little studio in his house. Some of his clients include Simon & Schuster, Scholastic Publishing, Hallmark, and Marks & Spencer. When drawing, Stevens main focus is always the cast of characters that brings life and movement to the picture. He loves to emphasize subtle humor, taking influence from the adventure stories he loved as a child. When not working, Stevens favorite hobby is stealing biscuits from his girlfriend and blaming it on the "house mouse."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.