Add To Cart
7 Bible Truths Violated by Christian Dating Audio CD
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
For years, Dr. Davis preached a message on "Christian Dating," but when his oldest daughter turned sixteen and he took her on her first date, he knew something was wrong. For years, Bible-believing churches have warned about worldly dating because of the danger of moral impurity, but he came to see I Thessalonians 4 as meaning that it's possible to not only defraud a brother or sister physically, but emotionally as well! To be safe, Davis recommends in this lecture that Christian families should erect fences that will protect against defrauding in both areas. Christian dating, and perhaps even what some call "courtship," violates:
- The command to be a "one-woman man" or a one-man woman."
- The principle of security in relationships.
- The command to treat others like brothers or sisters.
- The command to "not go beyond and defraud."
- The principle of going to sleep and waiting on God.
- The principle of being ready to marry when you begin seeking your bride.
- The command to "walk by faith, not by sight."
Running time: 59 minutes on CD. This message is #7 out of 10 in SM Davis' Courtship/Betrothal Series.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Dr. S.M. Davis Videos
|Series: Dr. S.M. Davis Courtship & Betrothal|
Why Satan Wants the 1st Born and What to Do About It Audio CDDr. S.M. DavisDr. S.M. Davis Videos / Compact disc$4.49
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲