Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
For years Dr. Davis preached a message on "Christian Dating," but when his oldest daughter turned 16 & he took her on her 1st date, he knew something was wrong.
Bible-believing churches for years have warned about worldly dating because of the danger of moral impurity. 1 Thess. 4 is clear that it is possible to defraud a brother or sister, not only physically, but emotionally as well! Christian families, to be safe, must erect fences that will protect against defrauding in both areas.
Christian dating violates:
- The command to be a "one-woman man" or a one- man woman."
- The principle of security in relationships.
- The command to treat others like brothers or sisters
- The command to "not go beyond and defraud."
- The principle of going to sleep & waiting on God.
- The principle of being ready to marry when you begin to seek your bride.
- The command to "walk by faith, not by sight."
God's Way to Deal With Your Wrong Emotions Audio CDDr. S.M. DavisDr. S.M. Davis Videos / Compact disc$4.50
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.