- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
The following 3-week course will help you and your group think about important and hotly debated Bible translation questions like:
- Is the Bible still accurate and relevant?
- Do we need another Bible translation?
- Should we be skeptical about new Bible translations?
We Really Do Need Another Bible Translation
As good as many modern versions are, they often do not allow us to hear what the Holy Spirit actually said.
Bible Translation Under Fire
Testing the merits of the new gender-sensitive TNIV.
The Undiminished Accuracy of Scripture
Why you can still set your life by it.
Total number of pages - 48 pages
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects