Add To Cart
Add To Cart
In this 7-session study, discover the redemptive side to Job's story of suffering. Learn to use pain to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and remember God's providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
The Job Bible Study Book features personal study segments to complete between the seven weeks of group sessions and Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups.
|Title: Job, Bible Study Book: A Story of Unlikely Joy|
By: Lisa Harper
Number of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW751276
Fierce, Women's Bible Study Participant's WorkbookJennifer CowartAbingdon Press / 2019 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. And while you can find it in friends, family, and circumstances, unfailing, persistent joy will only ever overflow from your relationship with Jesus.
Just ask Job, the man from Uz who clung to Gods goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away.
But how is it possible to hold onto such joy in times of sorrow?
In this 7-session study, discover the redemptive facet of Jobs suffering. Learn to view pain as a way to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and trust in the Lord. Because His providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Teaching videos, approximately 30-35 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Moving interviews with Christine Caine, Scott & Tracie Hamilton, Natalie Grant, and more
- Learn to trust in Gods character.
- Repair past or current wounds.
- Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
- Let go of complacent Christianity.
- Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.