Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 80
Publication Date: 2019
Series: Bible Studies for Life
Overcome: Living Beyond Your Circumstances - Bible Study Book by Alex Himaya acknowledges that lifes circumstances can be overwhelming. And when people cant change their circumstances, they just learn to survive them. Thats not the life Christ calls us to. While He doesnt remove our hardships, He works through them and He equips us to rise above them. Using the biblical account of Joseph, this study helps group members move past simply surviving lifes adversities to overcoming betrayal, temptation, bitterness, and hard times. Great for Sunday School classes and small groups.
Bible Study Book includes a small group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, key word study, and a life application section called "Live It Out." This release is part of Bible Studies for Life™ small group series, equipping you to understand how faith impacts your family, your career, and your struggles. And all the while challenges you to live out your faith, right where you are. (6 sessions)
- Beyond BetrayalGenesis 37:19-27; 39:1-2
- Beyond TemptationGenesis 39:3-12
- Beyond Being ForgottenGenesis 39:21-23; 40:5-8, 20-23
- Beyond Hard TimesGenesis 41:28-36, 46-49
- Beyond BitternessGenesis 45:3-11
- Beyond an Earthly MindsetGenesis 50:15-21
- Leader material (questions and activities, general leadership helps, etc)
- Commentary and word study
- Small group experience for six small group sessions
- Applicable Scripture
- Key word study
- Life application section called "Live It Out"
Alex Himaya is the founding and Senior Pastor of theChurch. With two campuses, the Battle Creek campus in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma and the Midtown campus in Tulsa, Oklahoma, it is one of the fastest growing churches in America. As one of the nations forefront speakers and visionaries, God has blessed Alex with the talent to reach the high tech culture of Generation Next. Involved in revivals, citywide rallies, camps, and school assemblies, Alex speaks almost 200 times each year.