Add To Cart
or checkout with
Answers to Tough Questions Bible Study Book includes printed content for six sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and tips for leading a group.
Many Christians consider apologetics (the study and practice of defending the faith) a discipline reserved for people in academic circles, but all followers of Christ should carefully consider why they believe what they believe. In a culture that says all beliefs are equally valid, it’s critical that we recognize the dangerous delusion of that idea and equip ourselves to speak with confidence about biblical truth. Examining the six questions in this study will move Christians beyond the cultural norm of “This is what I think” to the truth that compels others to believe.
1. Do We Need to Defend Our Faith?
2. Is There a God?
3. Does Absolute Truth Exist?
4. Is Jesus God?
5. Aren’t All Religions the Same?
6. What Proof Does My Testimony Offer?
|Title: Bible Studies for Life: Answers to Tough Questions (Member Book)|
By: Jeremiah Johnston
Publication Date: 2019
Dimensions: 7.5 X 9.5 X .2 (inches)
|Weight: 6 ounces|
Series: Bible Studies for Life
Stock No: WW988577
• Six small group sessions
• Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Let God use you to show others the truth of the Christian faith.
• Rely on God as you stand for Him.
• Learn arguments for the existence of God.
• Root your faith in the truths of Scripture.
• See Jesus for who He truly is and learn to share the truth of His identity with others.
• Gain confidence to defend your faith with love, clarity, and grace.
• Share your testimony with confidence.
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.