The Dark Side Bible Study Book includes a small group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, key word study, and a life application section called "Live It Out."
Evil is no illusion, and while it can certainly reside in the hearts of people, such evil is most clearly seen in the one who seeks to inspire it: Satan. Whenever we engage in spiritual battle, whether our struggle is with demons, the paranormal, or fear, we need to pray and express our faith in the One with all the power. Only prayer moves us from relying on our own strengths (which are actually weaknesses) and trusting the all-powerful God. He provides us with spiritual armor and a battle plan because He desires to set us free. God has the power to do so, and Satan has already been defeated.
Session titles and Scriptures:
1. Satan (Revelation 12:7-12)
2. Demons (Mark 9:17-29)
3. The Paranormal (Deuteronomy 18:9-18)
4. Fear Not! (1 John 4:1-6)
5. Battle Armor (Ephesians 6:10-20)
6. Battle Plan (Matthew 4:1-10)
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
• Life application-based, topical studies
• Streamlined experience
• Commentary and word study
• Discover that the answer to everything we need to stand strong against evil is found in Jesus.
• Develop awareness of Gods presence and protection at work in your life.
• Gain greater understanding of the power of Gods Word and prayer in a fallen world.
• Learn how to respond better to evil, threats, temptation, and fear.
• Encourage group members to trust God in the face of evil.
• Inspire greater personal devotion to Jesus, our Savior.