Bible Stories to Color and Tell
turns early elementary kids into storytellers! More than 100 Bible story coloring pages plus more than 100 exciting activities provide tangible tools to help kids retell Bible stories in their own words. Activities include story slides, 3-D scenes, Bible time lines, board games, moveable characters, story maps, smush books, wearable items and more! You'll find:
- A table of contents arranged chronologically for finding what you need quickly
- Tips for how to use coloring pages as creative teaching tools
- Easy-to-follow instructions for each activity
- Simple supply lists
- Reproducible pattern pages
- Help for coordinating coloring pages and activities to HeartShaper children's curriculum
Watch your students connect with Bible stories and characters as they color, and then see the stories come alive as they experience retelling them over and over using activities they've made themselves! Recommended for ages 6 to 8. A HeartShaper Resource from Standard Publishing.
Age-appropriate coloring pages and activities help kids retell Bible stories to family members and friends. Reproducible. HeartShaper® Resources help children of all ages discover God's love and interact with the Bible in a way that helps them connect to God, Jesus, the church, family, and others. These age-appropriate resources can enhance any children's curriculum and help reinforce Bible lessons.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.