or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: What's In the Bible: A Tour of Scripture from the Dust of Creation to the Glory of Revelation - eBook|
By: R.C. Sproul, Robert Wolgemuth
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2003|
Stock No: WW17323EB
A road map that will help you better comprehend the Bible as a whole. Sharpen your understanding and admiration for the most important book ever written--the most monumental story ever recorded.
Esteemed theologian R.C. Sproul and best-selling author Robert Wolgemuth collaborated to highlight the essence of God's voice, activity, and purpose throughout the Old and New Testaments in this understandable and readable introduction to the Bible.
Written from the perspective of a theologian and a layman, What's In the Bible is designed to welcome both newcomers and seasoned believers to the Bible by:
- Summarizing the overall story that the Bible tells, from Genesis to Revelation.
- Unpacking common doctrinal themes.
- Coherently presenting the different types of literature found in Scripture and providing the cultural framework for each.
- Linking the Old and New Testaments with an explanation of the period between them.
- Focusing on portions of Scripture that might be confusing, such as Jesus' parables and the background of the book of Revelation.
This revised and updated edition also includes a new topical index for ease of reference.
Dr. R.C. Sproul is the founder and chairman of Ligonier Ministries, an international Christian education ministry located near Orlando, Florida. His teaching can be heard on the program Renewing Your Mind, which is broadcast on hundreds of radio outlets in the United States and in 40 countries worldwide. He is the executive editor of Tabletalk magazine, general editor of The Reformation Study Bible, and the author of more than seventy books and scores of articles for national evangelical publications. Dr. Sproul also serves as president of Ligonier Academy of Biblical and Theological Studies, and Reformation Bible College in Sanford, Florida. He currently serves as senior minister of preaching and teaching at Saint Andrew's in Sanford, FL.
Robert Wolgemuth has been in the book publishing business for over forty years. A former president of Thomas Nelson Publishers, he is the founder of Wolgemuth & Associates, a literary agency representing the work of more than two hundred authors.
Robert is known as a relentless advocate for God's Word and a champion for the family, effective communication, leadership, listening skills, relationship building, and biblical truth.
A graduate of Taylor University, from which he received an honorary doctorate in May 2005, Robert has two grown daughters, two sons-in-law, five grandchildren, and one grandson-in-law. He and his wife, Nancy, live in Southwest Michigan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.