What the Bible Says About Positive Living - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: eChristian Inc.
Publication Date: 2012
God has given us the assignment and responsibility to care and to love and to make a difference in the world. And we take his commands seriously. In fact, because we are affected by our own sins and the sins of others, because we live in a fallen world, and because we want to bring healing and hope to so many desperate people, we can, ourselves, become susceptible to the negativity that surrounds us. Our challenge is to take sin seriously and to face the real world but not be overwhelmed by it. To keep our positive focus while we get our hands dirty in the messy business of helping others.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues