Add To Cart
|Title: Bible Savvy: 4 Volume Set|
By: James Nicodem
Number of Pages: 576
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 X 1.00 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 8 ounces
Series: Bible Savvy
Stock No: WW494047
Made up of four individual volumes (Epic, Foundation, Context, and Walk), Bible Savvy is a foundational resource for those wanting to better understand the Bible.
From the whole storyline of the Bible to the personal application of it, this set of four accessible books is an ideal resource for small groups, Sunday school classes, youth groups, and individuals seeking to increase their breadth of knowledge about Gods word.
Epic: The Storyline of the Bible unveils the single theme that ties all the various parts of scripture together: redemption.
Foundation: The Trustworthiness of the Bible explains that the Bible is God's book, not merely man-made, and why it can be wholly trusted.
Context: How to Understand the Bible shows readers how to read the different parts of the Bible as they were meant to be read, and how they fit together.
Walk: How to Apply the Bible helps readers put their greater understanding of the text into practice and know how to draw real-life applications from it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Teens
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Student & Teens
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.