Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 576
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 X 1.00 (inches)|
Series: Bible Savvy
Made up of four individual volumes (Epic, Foundation, Context, and Walk), Bible Savvy is a foundational resource for those wanting to better understand the Bible.
From the whole storyline of the Bible to the personal application of it, this set of four accessible books is an ideal resource for small groups, Sunday school classes, youth groups, and individuals seeking to increase their breadth of knowledge about Gods word.
Epic: The Storyline of the Bible unveils the single theme that ties all the various parts of scripture together: redemption.
Foundation: The Trustworthiness of the Bible explains that the Bible is God's book, not merely man-made, and why it can be wholly trusted.
Context: How to Understand the Bible shows readers how to read the different parts of the Bible as they were meant to be read, and how they fit together.
Walk: How to Apply the Bible helps readers put their greater understanding of the text into practice and know how to draw real-life applications from it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Teens
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Student & Teens