Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Real Questions, Real Answers.
Answers to over 500 questions kids ages 6 to 10 ask, now with a fresh, colorful new design and 100 updated questions. Kids are constantly asking questions about their world and how things work, about God, and about the Bible. This revised edition of the Kids' Quest Study Bible speaks the language of children and answers today's questions in a way they can understand.
- New International Reader's Version
- Written at a third-grade reading level
- More than 500 questions and answers appear next to appropriate Scripture passages. The questions are asked by kids, for kids ages six through ten
- Approximately 20 percent revised and updated (80 new questions and answers)
- Featuring Jason and his hedgehog friend, Max
- New two-color design
- Presentation page
- Book Introductions
- 8 point text
- Two-column format
- Dictionary/Subject index
|Title: NIrV Kids' Quest Study Bible: Real Questions, Real Answers / New edition - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2012
Text Color: Black Letter
Stock No: WW16525EB
How come people lived so long back then? Why did God allow the flood? Is Jesus real? Kids have LOTS of questions about the Bible and God. The NIrV Kids' Quest Study Bible is a great resource for kids eager to learn more. • Over 500 real questions and answers from kids • Quest Challenges help kids apply the Bibles teachings to their own lives by pointing to Scripture • Book introductions help explain what each book of the Bible is about • A dictionary and subject guide help kids find what theyre looking for • Fresh, colorful design with cartoons makes the Bible fun to look at and use • The complete NIrV translationthe NIV for kids! This translation is written at a third grade reading level. Real Questions, Real Answers. Isnt it exciting to discover the world, ask how things work, and learn about God and the Bible? Now, your questions can be answered in the NIrV Kids Quest Study Bible. This Bible includes over 500 real questions and real answers from real kids like you. Youll also enjoy the book introductions, subject index, and dictionary making it easier to find important information about the Bible. With cartoons and a bright, colorful design, reading and using the Bible will be fun. General Editor Rick Osborne is a bestselling author and speaker committed to equipping parents and churches to reach and teach children. He was a key contributor in the development of the Luke 2:52 series and wrote The Legend of the Christmas Tree published by Zonderkidz. Hey Grownups! This Bible has an edition for adults too! The popular Quest Study Bible contains in-text notes and articles answering nearly 7,000 of the most commonly asked questions about specific Bible passages. Developed by the editors at Christianity Today International, along with over 100 respected Bible scholars and pastors, this engaging and straightforward study Bible guides adults in their understanding and application of Scripture.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bibles >> Children's Bibles >> Study Bible
- Bibles >> Download >> eBooks
- Bibles >> Study Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bibles >> Study Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Study Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Bibles & Accessories
- Kids & Toys >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bibles >> Study Bible
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books