Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Bible Quest will teach your students Biblical literacy through the classical method - and equip parents and mentors to teach students how to acquire biblical truth. This program also focuses on helping students master revealed truth in God's Word, rather than relying upon their own reasoning to "discover" truth.
Bible Quest: New Testament Edition features a three-step plan that can be used with multiple ages simultaneously.
- The Equip Phase is correlated to the Grammar Stage where the student is taught the language and "who, what, when, where" facts of the subject under study. It is designed to take 30 minutes on the first day or the week and 15 minutes daily the rest of the week, and contains memory work and content to memorize, along with a "why" application section. This stage is used for all students and concludes the lesson for students ages 5 and under.
- The Empower Phase is correlated to the Dialectic Stage and focuses on connecting the pieces of information given in the Equip phase. It will take 40-60 minutes the first day and 15-20 minutes daily the rest of the week. It contains a simple objective and a "Bible Dig Exploration" activity. This section is ideal for students ages 5-12.
- The Expedition Phase is correlated to the Rhetoric Stage and helps students learn to teach and persuade people of the wisdom they've learned without doctrinal error. This phase takes a minimum of one week with 30 minutes per day spent on the project. A list of deeper questions is provided at the end of each lesson, or a list of projects to choose from is found at the back of the book. It's ideal for students over the age of 12.
A scope & sequence and step-by-step instructions for each phase are included. Resources such as games, discussion questions, and maps also provided at the back. Designed to cover 40 weeks, which allows an extra week per month for review games, celebrations, or other activities.
The card game is a deck of cards featuring people, places, concepts, and other NT concepts with which students can play games like Go Fish or Old Maid.
Bible Quest New Testament Kit includes:
- New Testament Curriculum Book, 156 pages, softcover. Select pages reproducible for in-family use.
- Listening CD
- Timeline Poster
- New Testament Review Card Game
- Digital downloadable songs, maps, and more!
|Title: Bible Quest: A Classical Approach to Learning God's Word, New Testament Set (3rd Edition)|
By: Nathan King
Vendor: Bible Quest
|Publication Date: 2019|
Weight: 1 pound 6 ounces
Stock No: WW528819
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.