- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
Do you think Daniel is an old Elton John song? The Great White Throne is located just down the hall to the left? The Beast is a member of the World Wrestling Federation? You need Bible Prophecy Made Clear: the user-friendly guide to understanding what the Bible says about God's plans for the world - and for you! Face it - Bible prophecy is daunting stuff. All those images of seven-headed dragons, hundred-pound hailstones, froglike demons, trumpet-blowing angels . . . how do you even begin to make sense of it? Simple: Flip open Bible Prophecy Made Clear - a lighthearted and illuminating approach to a serious and mystifying subject.
Bible Prophecy Made Clear helps you: Understand the basic rules for interpreting Bible prophecy. Know what's symbolic and what should be taken literally. Discover what the Bible says about the Tribulation, the Antichrist, the rapture, the battle of Armageddon, and other momentous world figures and events. Look at the details from a big-picture perspective. Explore prophets and their prophecies throughout the Bible, from Daniel to Jesus to Paul to John. Discover the four different views on interpreting Revelation: preterist, historicist, futurist, and idealist. Learn key terms for understanding prophecy. Find out what God says about the future for you and your loved ones.
With lots of edgy graphics and an engaging, easy-to-use format, Bible Prophecy Made Clear will help you get your arms - and your faith - around the Bible's astonishing claims concerning the future. Icons steer you quickly to helpful information!
Douglas Connelly (MDiv, University of Michigan; MTh, Grace Theological Seminary) is the pastor of Davison Missionary Church in Davison, Michigan, and an adjunct professor at Spring Arbor University. He is the author of several books, including The Bible for Blockheads, The Book of Revelation for Blockheads, and Amazing Discoveries That Unlock the Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy