- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
A book for multigenerational use covering the lives of Jesus and 100 Bible people. The book contains over 50 portraits on perforated pages of the Bible people so that they may be made into a biblical art gallery. There are directions on how to make this art gallery with creative ways to make frames for the portraits.
This informational resource book for teachers also includes activities that can be used to add to most any study of Bible people. These activities can be combined into a short-term intergenerational study for 3rd grade through adults. The activities also include directions for making a pictorial time-line and a genealogy from Adam to Jesus.
An outline of each person and where to find the biblical references is included in the book, as well as a page on how to combine activities into a study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General >> Who's Who
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Who's Who
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General