Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The Bible has 66 Books, more than 1,000 chapters, and was written by about 40 different authors. Bible Overview will help you get a grasp of each book quickly. With a 4-to-6 page explanation for each book, you will get a clear overview of the Bible. Includes full-color maps and time lines.
Rose Publishing Product Code: 168X
Number of Pages: 272
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Series: Rose Bible Reference Books
The Complete People and Places of the Bible: A Concise Guide to Every Named Person and Location in ScripturePamela L. McQuade, Paul KentBarbour Publishing / 2014 / Trade Paperback$5.79 Retail:
$9.99Save 42% ($4.20)
Adventuring Through the Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to the Entire Bible - New Enhanced EditionRay C. StedmanDiscovery House / 2012 / Hardcover$36.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews Video
$49.99Save 26% ($13.00)
Packed with short summaries, 150 quick-reference charts & diagrams, full-color maps, and illustrations, Rose's Bible Overview is the perfect solution to cover over 2,000 years of Bible history, people, and events at a glance! Includes:
- Over 150 charts, maps, time lines, and full-color photos.
- Archaeological discoveries that give insight into the culture of the time.
- How Jesus can be seen in each book.
- Relevant and practical application for God's people today— and more!
Paperback, 272 pages, full-color, fully reproducible. Perfect for personal study or for the Bible study leader that wants to hand out overviews for each book.
Imagine Seeing Key Information on All 66 Books of the Bible at a Glance!
Unlike most Bible handbooks and study Bibles, Rose's Bible Overview includes more than just text summaries and outlines—it features 150 quick-reference charts, time lines, maps, overviews, and full-color pictures on every book of the Bible!
5 Key Features of Rose's Bible Overview
1. Easy-to-Use. Clear Format for Quick Referencing.
Enjoy having all 66 books of the Bible displayed in easy-to-read summaries and clear formats at a glance! With the turn of a page, find exactly what you need to know at your fingertips! At a glance, you'll see:
- The purpose of each book summed up in 3-5 words.
- The theme and how it fits in with the rest of the Bible.
- Author, date, audience, and brief history of that time period.
- Key verses and outline of each book so you can find important stories fast!
2. Highly Visual. Packed with Charts, Maps, and Time Lines!
Imagine having all 66 books of the Bible laid out visually, in charts, illustrations, and short summaries! Bible Overview follows the classic Rose style of being packed with full-color pictures, time lines, maps, and diagrams to help you bring depth to any Bible study!
3. Short & Concise. Need-to-Know Information at Your Fingertips!
Some people use handbooks, but they are too detailed and have too much information. Commentaries are 3-inches thick with tiny type from edge to edge. You need something easy and colorful, filled with basic information. And you want to understand who wrote the book and why. You want to know what this book tells us about God. And why this book is important to us today.
4. Easy-to-Read. Simple Summaries for What You Need to Know at a Glance!
When you want to learn the Bible, you want a clear and simple overview that makes it easy. You want to understand the main message and how it all focuses on God's salvation through Jesus Christ. Rose's Bible Overview makes it possible for you to grasp it all!
5. Engaging. Packed with Fascinating Facts!
Enjoy having one book that includes not only quick overviews—but also hundreds of fascinating facts, such as:
- The name Genesis comes from the Greek word gignesthai, which means "to be born."
- The Cyrus Cylinder found in ancient Babylon dates back to around 539 B.C. and confirms the accuracy of the events in the books of Ezra and Nehemiah.
- Roman Emperor Nero was so cruel that his contemporaries called him the "beast." Tradition says that both Peter and Paul were martyred under the persecution of him.
Rose's Bible Overview is perfect for:
- Adult and young adult Bible study
- Church libraries
- Discipleship & new believers' classes
- Baptism gifts
- and much more!