Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Bible has 66 Books, more than 1,000 chapters, and was written by about 40 different authors. Bible Overview will help you get a grasp of each book quickly. With a 4-to-6 page explanation for each book, you w ill get a clear overview of the Bible. Includes full-color maps and time lines.
|Title: Bible Overview - eBook|
By: Rose Publishing
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Rose Publishing
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW37247EB
New! Bible Overview Get a Handle on every book of the Bible at a glance
The Bible is made up of 66 books, written over 1600 years, by about 40 writers. This full-color guide gives you a fantastic 2-to-6 page overview of each book of the Bible, and includes
- Purpose -Author -Date written
- Key themes - Key verses
- Photos, maps and time lines
- Summary of the key teachings
- Outline of the stories in the book, and more
And it is reproducible!.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.