What The Bible Means To Me: Testimonies of How God's Word impacts Lives - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
People are remarkably different but also intriguingly the same. God's word has something to say to all mankind and in this book over forty people from various stages and walks of life summarise what the Bible means to them, how it has become the very word of life and has directed them to glorify and enjoy God. The book includes contributions from J.I. Packer, Baronness Cox, Helen Roseveare, and many others whose names may not be well-known, but whose lives have been equally impacted by the Word of God.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2011
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality