Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Bible Lessons for Youth Spring 2014 Leader - eBook|
By: Mary Bernard, Andrea Murdock, Lara Blackwood Pickrel, Lee Yates
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW46307EB
Designed to make teaching Bible Lessons for Youth to your youth easy with each session broken up into small segments. The student book is reproduced as the center piece of each session in the leader guide and is surrounded by the minute-by-minute teaching plans printed in the margin. The instructions are provided for student book activities, discussion questions, illustrative games and short drama skits. Complete Scripture texts are printed in all books. (No need to pause while everyone hunts for the appropriate verse.) At anytime during the quarter you can refer back to the convenient Overview section found at the front of the guide and also take a moment to read the Teaching Tools article provided at the back of the guide. Dont forget to check out the Out and About activity that will allow your students to take what they learn in Sunday school outside the classroom, enhancing their faith journey.
Spring Unit Theme: Hope
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Spring
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Other Dated Curriculum >> Spring
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.