Bible Fact-Pak Study Guide - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Gospel Publishing House
Publication Date: 2012
Gospel Publishing House (GPH) is a Pentecostal Christian publisher owned and operated by the General Council of the Assemblies of God. We are headquartered in Springfield, Missouri. GPH books are published primarily with the Assemblies of God and other Pentecostal and charismatic readers in mindPentecostal books by and for Pentecostal people. The content of all our books must be compatible with the beliefs and purposes of the Assemblies of God. However, we do publish many resources that are applicable to the general evangelical market. We hold these resources to a value statement for outreach products which states: we believe the Bible is the divinely-inspired Word of God. There is only one God, but He exists in three Persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). Jesus Christ is the Son of God and was born of a virgin. He is both fully God and fully man. He lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, and rose from the dead. Christ will return to the earth again. The Holy Spirit bears witness to Jesus and empowers and equips believers today for witnessing and effective service.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Mid-Week Programs
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities
- Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry >> Mid-Week Programs
- Church & Supplies >> Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Mid-Week Programs
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources