Now updated! Improved menu and search functions, along with outstanding study tools make this must-have program a great addition to your software library.
All the "essentials" for inductive Bible study are at your finger tips including research on Bible languages, along with insightful helps for those preparing for Sunday School, Bible study, and small group lessons. Current Logos users will benefit from these tools as they will seamlessly integrate with your existing electronic library.
This is not just another collection of books, it is a complete study system. It is a unique combination of titles that are all part of a system of study that will take you deep into the Word. The Complete WordStudy KJV
is a King James Version Bible text made by combining the text of the Complete WordStudy OT
and Complete WordStudy NT
. Every Hebrew and Greek word is represented in the English text by a Strong's Dictionary number and/or grammatical code. The grammatical codes link to the grammatical notations which explain the syntax of the original language word. Strong's numbers on the NT text link to the matching entry of the Complete WordStudy Dictionary: NT
Documents with additional items have additional indexes; for example, Spiros Zodhiates' Complete WordStudy KJV document has indexes for Keywords, OT Strong's numbers, NT Strong's numbers, Hebrew grammatical codes, Aramaic grammatical codes, and Greek grammatical codes.
Electronic Books Included:
- Complete Word Study Bible (KJV)
- Complete Word Study Dictionary: New Testament
- Complete Word Study Dictionary: Old Testament
- Complete Word Study Concordance: Old Testament
- New American Standard Bible text with text notes (95 Update)
- Scripture Reference Index to Dictionary
- Greek New Testament (Nestle-Aland 27th edition)
- 4,000 Bible Illustrations
- Christ in the Old Testament
- Men & Women of the Old Testament (by C. H. Spurgeon)
- Men & Women of the New Testament (by C. H. Spurgeon)
- New Testament Sermon Starters Books 1-4 (by Spiros Zodhiates)
- Commentary by Dr. Spiros Zodhiates on the Book of James
- Sermons for All Seasons by Alexander Maclaren
- Strong's Dictionaries of Old & New Testament words