Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The New Bible Cure for Heart Disease: The New Bible Cure Series (Revised & Expanded) - eBook|
By: Don Colbert M.D.
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW23026EB
Take Charge of Your Heart Health
Cardiovascular disease is one of the most treatable and preventable of all illnesses. In this concise, easy-to-understand book you'll discover the information you need to keep your heart healthy. Incorporating the latest medical findings with the timeless wisdom of the Bible, The New Bible Cure for Heart Disease contains information that you may have never been told, including
- The hidden cause of heart disease--no, its NOT cholesterol!
- Dr. Colberts top risk factors for heart disease and how to beat them with nutrition
You want to be healthy, and God wants you to be healthy. Now, at last, heres a source of information that will help you gain and keep a healthy lifestyle body, mind, and spirit.
Don Colbert, MD, is board-certified in family practice and anti-aging medicine. He has also received extensive training in nutritional and preventative medicine, and he has helped millions of people to discover the joy of living in divine health. In addition to speaking at conferences, he is the author of the New York Times best-selling book The Seven Pillars of Health, along with best sellers Toxic Relief, the Bible Cure series, Living in Divine Health, Deadly Emotions, and What Would Jesus Eat?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Hormone Imbalance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.