Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The new Then and Now: Bible Map Atlas includes features that will satisfy the needs of students, pastors, or people interested in understanding the Scriptures better. The book includes:
- Bible maps with clear plastic overlays of modern-day cities and countries and show you where Bible places are located today
- More than 120 full-color accurate and updated topographical maps
- Many maps include notes and arrows to show details and routes of people and events
- Fascinating insights explain how geography and politics affected the lives of Bible people like Abraham. Moses, Joshua, David, Esther, and many more
Along the way you will come to understand Bible places and the people who lived there!
The exciting events in the Bible took place thousands of years ago--in a culture very different from today's modern world. Author Dr. Paul Wright has lived in Jerusalem for many years and teaches about the culture, politics, and geography of the Bible. With a wonderful gift for storytelling, Paul opens up the world of the Bible in ways that will help you understand the stories of beloved Bible characters.
- See how David's clever understanding of geography and politics led to his marriage with Ahinoam of Jezreel
- SDiscover why Naomi, in the book of Ruth, couldn't just move back to Bethlehem after her husband's death and farm his land again
- SFind out why Moses and the children of Israel took the long route from Egypt to the Promised Land, rather than the direct route
Rose Publishing Product Code: 165X
|Title: Rose Then and Now Bible Map Atlas with Biblical Backgrounds and Culture - eBook|
By: Dr. Paul H. Wright
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Rose Publishing
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW39143EB
Sometimes, finding hope in a tough situation is easier said than done. Gaining a Hopeful Spirit challenges us to receive hope from the Lord. When life leaves us desolate and foggy, the Lord wants to pick us back up and show us how hopeful we really can be. Joni has helped countless people pick their heads up when the road ahead seemed bleak. As a woman who has been through a tragic accident that left her quadriplegic, she can speak first-hand about Satan's schemes that will keep you from living a life of worship.
How can you be a source of joy for someone else when you are going through a hard time? Joni draws you closer to God as you realize that the hope that can get you through even the toughest of times only comes from God our Father. After reading this pamphlet, you'll be able to help pass on the hope to friends and family members experiencing hopeless times.