What the Bible Says about the Bible: An Essential Truth of Christianity - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kingsley Books Inc
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Essential Truths of Christianity
Have you ever wanted to know more about the Bible? These six studies are deceptively short, simple, and clear. Each one can be read quickly, but if you really delve into them checking the Scriptures, working through the Bible studies, thinking through the reflection questions you will find a rich study resource. The Bible Themes resource at the end is a useful alphabetical listing of key Bible themes that gives practical and teaching help along with Scripture references. The see also cross references are linked within the section. You can use this ebook for personal Bible study or for group study. The Bible is a remarkable collection of books and letters. It was written in three languages by more than forty authors over a period of fifteen hundred years. More than any book in history, the Bible has been studied, followed, and also abused. However, when a person becomes a Christian, part of living in Christ is recognizing that the Bible is the uniquely inspired word of God with one central theme: God made us, he loves us in spite of our rebellious attitude toward him, and he wants to reconcile us to himself.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects