Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Beyond the Storm - eBook|
By: Jerry Jones
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Howard Books
|Publication Date: 2010|
Stock No: WW9451EB
One day the sun is shining, the winds are calm, and the water is smooth—then all of a sudden, a furious storm comes out of nowhere, and the waves break over you and knock you off your feet. Grasping for breath, you struggle to regain your senses. You turn your eyes to heaven in search of help—but sometimes you can't see the help, and sometimes you don't know if you're heard.
This book is written by and for storm travelers. To help you survive your storm, Jerry Jones freely shares his own hard-earned insights gained from his five-year ordeal of watching his wife die after a valiant struggle with cancer. Other storm travelers also share personal stories of death, terror, divorce, and illness. Together, these Voices from the Storm confirm that you are not alone in your heartache, and their struggles and victories assure you that there is a path that leads to the peaceful shore. The pages of this book will fill you with comfort and will empower you with strength and fortitude to survive and move beyond the storm.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.