- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2010
A message of hope for blended families, from a couple who have been in the trenches - and made it.
Blending a family is far more messy and complicated than any television show portrays. Beyond the Brady Bunch is a heart book, not a how-to book. Christians who find themselves in the midst of step-family life often feel hopeless and far from God, struggling with grief and unforgiveness. From personal experience the authors have found that all the how-to steps in the world dont work if there isnt first a heart change. Speaking with honesty and vulnerability they share their own mistakes and how God dealt with their hearts. The book will help stretch hearts, minds and homes past the image of "perfect" and another "happily ever after" into the hope of Gods promise to restore, heal and rebuild.
Ray and Debbie Alsdorf have experienced the challenges of blending their family firsthand. Married for 20 years, they are the parents of four adult children from their previous marriages. They serve as counselors for New Hope Ministries, are Biblical lay counselors and members of AACC. Debbie is the founder of Design4Living and a popular speaker, author, and director of womens ministries. Ray and Debbie reside in Northern California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting