Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Beyond Studying: A Guide to Faith, Life, and Learning for Students in Health-Care Professions - eBook|
By: Eric Huang, Richard Chung
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW64354EB
“Christian Medical and Dental Associations (CMDA) works on 242 medical and dental school campuses with over ten thousand students. I wish I could give each one of them this book! It contains the secrets of having contentment, academic success, a balanced life, and most importantly, a focus on Christ during your challenging days of training. Its insights and advice are invaluable. If you are a future or present med student, it should be at the top of your reading list—or you can just learn what it contains the hard way! I’m an overachiever and highly competitive like you—I wish I’d had this book when I was in medical school. In an atmosphere of pressure to master seemingly unlimited knowledge, that often becomes the recipe for depression, cynicism, spiritual stagnation, a radically unbalanced life, and, ultimately, burnout. Beyond Studying contains the secrets for avoiding those traps. If you apply them, you will not just survive but flourish!”
—David Stevens MD, MA, Chief Executive Officer, Christian Medical and Dental Associations
Discover how compelling truths from God’s Word can transform your approach to studying medicine! Apply biblical wisdom to every step of your education, including how to:
• Love your colleagues without viewing them as the competition
• Interact with staff in a way that honors those evaluating you without compromising your faith
• Worship God in your studies
• Choose a medical specialty (primary care or specialty) in a way that glorifies God
• Tackle being on-call by maximizing your calling as a student and blessing others
• Thrive as you gain the confidence that undergirds your training
And much more! Beyond Studying will shape the course of your personal and professional life as you learn how to grow, toil, and study medicine for the glory of God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.