Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Beyond Reengineering - eBook|
By: Michael Hammer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW71701EB
Jobs: What does process-centering do to the nature of jobs? What does a process-centered workplace feel like?
Managers: What is the new role of the manager in a process-centered company?
Education: What skills are vital in the process-centered working world, and how can young or inexperienced workers prepare?
Society: What are the implications of process-centering for employment and the economy as a whole?
Investment: What are the characteristics of a successful 21st-century corporation?
An informed look at one of the most profound changes to ever sweep the corporate world, Beyond Reengineering is the business manual for the 21st century.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.