Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Beyond Reengineering - eBook|
By: Michael Hammer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW71701EB
Jobs: What does process-centering do to the nature of jobs? What does a process-centered workplace feel like?
Managers: What is the new role of the manager in a process-centered company?
Education: What skills are vital in the process-centered working world, and how can young or inexperienced workers prepare?
Society: What are the implications of process-centering for employment and the economy as a whole?
Investment: What are the characteristics of a successful 21st-century corporation?
An informed look at one of the most profound changes to ever sweep the corporate world, Beyond Reengineering is the business manual for the 21st century.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational