- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This book is organized thematically, rather than chronologically, in order to focus on and illustrate the various principles below. Our purpose is to encourage others to step out and trust God to live and serve Him-under the supernatural guidance and power of the Holy Spirit.
Pioneering--The process and practice of Missionary Evangelism and how God calls us to follow Him, often without a clear road map of what is ahead.
Provision--How God miraculously supplies all our needs when we obey Him and risk everything to do His will. This includes how God has provided for specific needs and enabled the ministry.
Protection--Stories about the risks inherent in pioneering places where no--or very few--churches exist. How God has provided miraculous protection in dangerous situations.
Power--Stories about Gods power manifest in miracles and healing. God faithfully accompanies the preaching of the Word with signs and wonders, and God is able to transform the lives of others as we step out in faith.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral