- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Excel Books
Publication Date: 2012
Author and motivational speaker, Jim Collins, explains how Gods Word can help you create the life you were designed to live by tapping into your God-given abilities. He emphasizes "life-application" of the truths in Scripture to help readers reach his or hers full potential. Beyond Positive Thinking expounds on the Scriptures, making them come alive so they are relatable to those living in the 21st Century. These principles will help readers achieve freedom from fear, anxiety and negative thinking.
Jim Collins is an author, pastor, businessman and motivational speaker. As founder of Beyond Positive Thinking Ministries, Collins teaches others how to experience personal fulfillment and success by embracing Gods Word. He is an ordained minister with Gospel Crusade Ministerial Fellowship and pastor of Victory in Christ International in Jupiter, Florida, where he resides with his wife, Peggy.
Pastor Jim can show you how to plug into the biblical principles he both preaches and practices in order to achieve massive success in your own life.
Bob Burg, National Bestselling Author and the co-author of The Go-Giver
Jim Collins shows us how to focus on God's promises to realize our unlimited potential.
Jordan Rubin, New York Times Bestselling Author, The Maker's Diet
Thisbook will inspire you to stretch beyond a positive mindset and experience God's power in a new dimension.
Bob Harrison, Founder of Increase Online and Harrison International Ministries
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology