Beyond the Masquerade: Unveiling the Authentic You - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in Malaysia.
Fear of rejection and insecurity causes many women to don masks to look like the "good" mom, wife, friend, or Christian. Dr. Juli Slattery compares the profound difference between a culturally-driven approach to self, and a biblical perspective on what we're worth, encouraging women to live life abundantly-as God intended! Includes notes for small group or personal study.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Debbi Dreger5 Stars Out Of 5September 5, 2010Debbi DregerThis book is truly a God-send! The first time I read it I couldn't put it down. It spoke volumes of truth over my life. Before I knew it there were 15 young women sitting in my living room, discussing the book and what it was doing for their lives as well. This book is contagious because there isn't a girl or woman alive who hasn't dealt with feeling as though she could never measure up. It helped strip me of a lot of the masks I put on over the years to cover up the real me.
Melanie Rafferty5 Stars Out Of 5September 1, 2010Melanie RaffertyI LOVE this book...I'm almost through it the first time...it's already highlighted everywhere and I plan to read it again more slowly the next time. It just so poignantly speaks the truth and just so happened to come to my attention at a time when I most neede to read it.
Dorothy Kaack4 Stars Out Of 5August 31, 2010Dorothy Kaackexcellent book about the masks all of us wear. It's a book everyone should read.
Lena Grimes5 Stars Out Of 5November 10, 2009Lena GrimesThis is a great for everyone to read... men ,women and teens. It will open your eyes to who you really are and who you want to become. Be the real you that our Lord made you to be, not what the world wants you to be. Take off you MASK!!
Wendy Belsley5 Stars Out Of 5March 18, 2009Wendy BelsleyThis is a life changing book. Perfect for small group women's studies. There are questions online (see end of book) that add even more depth.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Beauty
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Beauty
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues