- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Beyond the Line is about transforming obstacles in life into opportunities for faith. Every person faces pivotal moments in life when they are confronted by a challenge and must choose if they will take the path of least resistance or put their faith into practice and move out beyond the line. Reward awaits those who step out in faith, and BTL encourages you to find the courage to follow where Jesus leads.
BTL takes a very distinctive approach to the challenge of living our faith. The entire book is written as interviews featuring various guests who are Bible figures who went BTL. Through this interview process we gain insights from these inspirational figures.
At the end of each chapter, we break out of the interview mode to deliver personal insights and interpretation with an interesting twist in the interview process in the final chapter.
Ultimately, it is about challenging yourself to be a better father, mother, son, daughter, and Christian.
It's about going BTL!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines