- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide with DVD: Learning to Trust Again in RelationshipsDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2012 / Other$23.99 Retail:
$31.99Save 25% ($8.00)
Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide: Learning to Trust Again in RelationshipsDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$5.79 Retail:
$9.99Save 42% ($4.20)
Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again Relationships - eBookDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2011 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
In this six-session small group bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), bestselling author Dr. John Townsend helps you discover a simple path to regain the intimacy and fulfilling closeness that every person needs. Difficult relationships can damage our ability to trust, causing us to shut down. But God designed us to experience freedom and love. To live this way, we all eventually need to take a risk.
After six books on Boundaries, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend realized that, though people who experienced tough relationships may put up an emotional all to protect themselves, they often have no idea how to reconnect either with the person who has damaged their trust, or with new relationships.
- Understanding the Problem (18:00)
- Knowing When Youre Ready, Part 1(16:00)
- Knowing When Youre Ready, Part 2 (15:00)
- Knowing When the Other Person is Ready (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 1 (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 2 (18:00)
Designed for use with the Beyond Boundaries Video Study 97801310684480 (sold separately).
Dr. John Townsend is a respected leadership consultant, psychologist, and New York Times bestselling author. Dr. Townsend is the founder of the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling, and conducts the Townsend Leadership program. He travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking, and helping develop leaders and their teams. He and his wife, Barbi, have two sons, Ricky and Benny, and live in Newport Beach, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources