- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide with DVD: Learning to Trust Again in RelationshipsDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2012 / Other$19.99 Retail:Video
$31.99Save 38% ($12.00)
Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide: Learning to Trust Again in RelationshipsDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:Video
$9.99Save 35% ($3.50)
Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again Relationships - eBookDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2011 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
In this six-session small group bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), bestselling author Dr. John Townsend helps you discover a simple path to regain the intimacy and fulfilling closeness that every person needs. Difficult relationships can damage our ability to trust, causing us to shut down. But God designed us to experience freedom and love. To live this way, we all eventually need to take a risk.
After six books on Boundaries, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend realized that, though people who experienced tough relationships may put up an emotional all to protect themselves, they often have no idea how to reconnect either with the person who has damaged their trust, or with new relationships.
- Understanding the Problem (18:00)
- Knowing When Youre Ready, Part 1(16:00)
- Knowing When Youre Ready, Part 2 (15:00)
- Knowing When the Other Person is Ready (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 1 (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 2 (18:00)
Designed for use with the Beyond Boundaries Video Study 97801310684480 (sold separately).
Dr. John Townsend is a nationally-known leadership consultant, psychologist, and New York Times bestselling author. John is the founder of the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling, and the Townsend Leadership Program, which is a nationwide system of leadership training groups. He developed the online digital platform TownsendNOW, and the online assessment tool TPRAT. Dr. Townsend travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking, and helping develop leaders, their teams and their families. He and his wife, Barbi, live in Newport Beach, California, and have two sons, Ricky and Benny. Visit DrTownsend.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides