Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again Relationships - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again Relationships - eBook|
By: Dr. John Townsend
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2011
Stock No: WW16472EB
Dr. John TownsendZondervan / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$7.99Video
Retail Price$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
This product is an eBook
Dr. John TownsendHarperChristian Resources / 2012 / ePubOur Price$1.99
John TownsendZondervan / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.994.5 out of 5 stars for Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships. View reviews of this product. 17 Reviews
Retail Price$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
For when your trust has been broken: discover how to set firm boundaries again, how to connect deeply without being hurt, and how to safely grow your most intimate relationships.
Painful relationships violate our trust, causing us to close our hearts. But to experience the freedom and love God designed us for, we eventually have to take another risk.
In this breakthrough book, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend takes you beyond the pain of the past to discover how to re-enter a life of intimate relationships. Whether you're trying to restore a current relationship or begin a new one, Townsend gives practical tools for establishing trust and finding the intimacy you long for.
Beyond Boundaries will help you:
- Reinstate closeness appropriately with someone who broke your trust
- Discern when true change has occurred
- Reestablish appropriate connections in strained relationships
- Create a safe environment that helps you trust
- Restore former relationships to a healthy dynamic
- Learn to engage and be vulnerable in a new relationship as well
You can move past relational pain to trust again. Beyond Boundaries will show you how.
Plus, dig even deeper into relational healing with the coordinating video study and study guide. Spanish edition also available.
Dr. John Townsend is a nationally known leadership consultant, psychologist, and author, selling over 10 million books, including the New York Times bestselling Boundaries series. John founded the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling and the Townsend Leadership Program. Dr. Townsend travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking events, and to help develop leaders, their teams, and their families. John and his family live in Southern California and Texas. Visit DrTownsend.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.