Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Between Wyomings: My God and an iPod on the Open Road - eBook|
By: Ken Mansfield
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW4656EB
Sometimes the distance between your mind and your heart adds up to three months, 10,000 miles and 30 years of rock and roll.
Sure. It's easy enough to say you trust God, that you are a new creation completely severed from the old. But as author and Grammy-winning producer Ken Mansfield confesses, sometimes it takes a change of scenery to move you beyond the mire of the past to a deeper, more intimate faith.
In Between Wyomings, Mansfield embarks on an emblematic three-month road trip determined to face off with the good, the bad, and the tragic of his life as a famed music producer to some of the biggest names in music history. Along the journey Mansfield colorfully recounts classic events in music history and personal experiences with icons such as Waylon Jennings, Dolly Parton, Glen Campbell, Roy Orbison, Andy Williams, Don Ho, Willie Nelsonâ·ohâ·and an obscure little band called The Beatles. With insight and humility, Mansfield chronicles 30 years of his life in the LA, London and Nashville music scenes.
A rare account filled with honesty, hope, and often hilarity, Between Wyomings is an unforgettable story that will leave you wholly affected as Mansfield makes his way back "home" to the heart of God's love, mercy, and grace.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction