Between Religious Rocks and Life's Hard Places: 101 Answers to Tough Questions about What You Believe - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
This easy-to-use resource offers 101 meaty responses to tough questions you'll field from family, friends, and co-workers. Or even yourself. Greg Albrecht doesn't know it all or pretend to, but he never backs away from heartfelt dialogue on subjects as diverse as cremation, homosexuality, church-hopping, mental illness, and cohabitation. Beyond a firm defense of the faith, he presents answers to issues small and large, to dilemmas that have bedeviled believers for generations. At the heart, these 101 questions and answers provide fodder for thoughtful inquiry, and scriptural enlightenment minus mangled proof texts. Best of all, Albrecht doesn't condescend, doesn't assume, but just responds to authentic concerns with timely answers.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living