- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.38 (inches)|
Becoming a Woman of Influence Companion DVD: Making a Lasting Impact on OthersCarol J. KentNavPress / 2011 / DVD$29.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 25% ($10.00)
Through this six-session small group Bible study, Between a Rock and Grace Place, bestselling author Carol Kent gives proof that you can experience grace and joy during even the lowest moments of your life.
Designed for use with the Between a Rock and a Grace Place Participant's Guide (sold separately), this DVD helps you decide where you stand when you are caught between a rock and a hard place: Will you place yourself in a posture of humility and complete dependence on God, or will you just try harder and stumble over what could be a transforming encounter with grace?
Carol Kent and her husband, Gene, are living what some would call a heartbreaking lifetheir son, Jason, a young man who initially had so much promise, is now living out a life sentence for murder in a maximum security prison. All their appeals have been exhausted. But despite their hopeless situation, the Kents live a life full of grace.
With hope, joy, and a sense of humor, Carol will help you find Gods grace places in the midst of your worst moments.
This DVD features six 10 to 15-minute teaching sessions by Carol Kent and will spark conversation and teach you how grace even reaches into lifes darkest moments.
1. Grace in the Hardest of Places Surprised by Faith
2. Angels in Disguise Surprised by Mercy
3. Longing for a Better Me Surprised by Contentment
4. The Secret Power of Gratitude Surprised by Thanksgiving
5. Why Do You Weep? Surprised by Joy
6. Dwelling in the Great Place Surprised by Freedom
Carol Kent is the bestselling author of When I Lay My Isaac Down and Becoming a Woman of Influence. Carol is an expert on public speaking, writing, and on encouraging people to hold on to hope when lifes circumstances turn out differently from their dreams. She speaks internationally on the subjects of her books. With vulnerable openness, restored joy, and a sense of humor, Carol helps people to discover the secret of maintaining an enduring faith in the middle of an imperfect world. She and her husband, Gene, live in Florida.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs