Between a Rock and a Grace Place Participant's Guide: Divine Surprises in the Tight Spots of Life - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Between a Rock and a Grace Place Participant's Guide: Divine Surprises in the Tight Spots of Life - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperChristian Resources
Publication Date: 2013
Stock No: WW40582EB
In this six-session video-based small group Bible study, bestselling author Carol Kent gives proof that you can experience grace and joy during even the lowest moments of your life.
This Participants Guide helps you decide where you stand when you are caught between a rock and a hard place: Will you place yourself in a posture of humility and complete dependence on God, or will you just "try harder" and stumble over what could be a transforming encounter with grace?
Carol Kent and her husband, Gene, are living what some would call a heartbreaking lifetheir son, Jason, a young man who initially had so much promise, is now living out a life sentence for murder in a maximum security prison. All their appeals have been exhausted. But despite their hopeless situation, the Kents live a life full of grace.
With hope, joy, and a sense of humor, Carol helps you find Gods "grace places" in the midst of your worst moments.
This Participant Guide provides individual and group activities, additional background material, and between-session personal studies that will enhance your experience of the video sessions.
- Grace in the Hardest of Places Surprised by Faith
- Angels in Disguise Surprised by Mercy
- Longing for a Better Me Surprised by Contentment
- The Secret Power of Gratitude Surprised by Thanksgiving
- Why Do You Weep? Surprised by Joy
- Dwelling in the Great Place Surprised by Freedom
Designed for use with the Between a Rock and a Grace Place Video Study (sold separately).
Carol Kent is the bestselling author of When I Lay My Isaac Down and Becoming a Woman of Influence. Carol is an expert on public speaking, writing, and on encouraging people to hold on to hope when lifes circumstances turn out differently from their dreams. She speaks internationally on the subjects of her books. With vulnerable openness, restored joy, and a sense of humor, Carol helps people to discover the secret of maintaining an enduring faith in the middle of an imperfect world. She and her husband, Gene, live in Florida.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.