The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
|Publication Date: 2018|
Most of us have no idea how others see or process their experiences. And that can make relationships hard, whether with intimate partners, with friends, or in our professional lives. Understanding the motivations and dynamics of these different personality types can be the key that unlocks sometimes mystifying behavior in othersand in ourselves. This book from Suzanne Stabile on the nine Enneagram types and how they behave and experience relationships will guide readers into deeper insights about themselves, their types, and others' personalities so that they can have healthier, more life-giving relationships. No one is better equipped than Suzanne Stabile, coauthor, with Ian Morgan Cron, of The Road Back to You, to share the Enneagram's wisdom on how relationships workor dont.
- Why do Sixes seem so intimidated and put off by Eights, who only wish the Sixes would stop mulling things over and take action?
- Why do Fives seem so unavailable, even to their closest family and friends, while Twos seem to feel everybody elses feelings but their own and end up irritating people who dont want their help?
- How in the world can Fours be so open and loving to you one day and restrained and distant other times?
Suzanne Stabile is a highly sought-after speaker, teacher, and internationally recognized Enneagram master teacher, having conducted over five hundred workshops. She is the coauthor, with Ian Morgan Cron, of the bestseller , and she is the creator and host of podcast. Along with her husband, Rev. Joseph Stabile, she is co-founder of Life in the Trinity Ministry, a nonprofit, nondenominational ministry committed to the spiritual growth and formation of adults. They have many audio resources available, including curriculum. Their ministry home, the Micah Center, is located in Dallas, Texas.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships