Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Good nutrition is critical when fighting cancer, but treatment often makes eating unpleasant and cooking difficult. This Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook can help. With the guidance and help of oncologists, nutritionists and real cancer survivors, it offers a collection of easy and delicious recipes specially designed for people in treatment. This new edition adds the personal stories of real survivors to a combination of nourishing recipes and vital health information.
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Betty Crocker
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 9.00 (inches)|
The Cancer Wellness Cookbook: Smart Nutrition and Delicious Recipes for People Living with CancerKimberly Mathai, Julie HopperSasquatch Books / 2014 / Trade Paperback$18.99 Retail:
$24.95Save 24% ($5.96)
Idiot's Guides: The Mediterranean Diet CookbookDK / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$19.95Save 40% ($7.96)
Kids' First Cookbook: Delicious Nutritious Treats to Make Yourself!American Cancer Society / 1999 / Hardcover$12.56 Retail:
$13.95Save 10% ($1.39)
General Mills's Pink Together initiative is a supportive online community that links 500,000 cancer survivors and their supporters, letting them share photos, personal stories, and recipes. Now, in partnership with Pink Together, this new edition of the Living with Cancer Cookbook has been updated and revised to include the inspirational stories of Pink Together community members.
Like the first edition, this special edition includes 130 recipes that are specially designed for those undergoing cancer treatments and the loved ones who care for them.
- Bonus 32-page section on the Pink Together initiative, an online community to support women with breast cancer
- Features all-new photographs and uplifting quotes, anecdotes, and practical tips from cancer survivors
- Recipes flagged to show which ones can help mitigate the common side effects of cancer treatment
- Includes a simple, 7-day menu plan that is perfect for anyone currently undergoing treatment, based on six small meals and snacks spread throughout the day
- Foreword by Nancy G. Brinker, the founder of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the global leader of the breast cancer support movement
Nutrition is a critical factor in the fight against cancer. The Living with Cancer Pink Together Cookbook combines the nutritious recipes and health information that patients need with personal stories of survival that can inspire them to keep fighting and winning.
Please note that the e-book version of this title does not include the Bonus Breast Cancer Awareness section.