Add To Cart
|Title: Betty Bunny Didn't Do It|
By: Michael Kaplan
Illustrated By: Stephane Jorisch
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Dial Press
Publication Date: 2013
|Weight: 2 pounds|
Series: Betty Bunny
Stock No: WW738584
From the creator of Disney’s Dog with a Blog, this funny book in the Betty Bunny series shows the value of honesty from a preschooler’s special point of view.
When Betty Bunny breaks a lamp, she has a brand-new idea: Blame it on someone else (like the Tooth Fairy)! Then a vase gets broken and Betty Bunny really didn't do it. But now no one in her family believes her. Honest lies, white lies, crying wolf—how can one four-year-old figure out the right thing to do?
* “Kaplan and Jorisch are as skilled as ever at detailing the barely contained chaos of a household full of big personalities, as well as the sense of logic, injustice, and self-interest that drives Betty Bunny’s outlook.” -Publishers Weekly starred review
“An inventive plot and charming illustrations depict an irrepressible main character who continues to be quite a handful: Betty Bunny does it again.” –Kirkus Reviews
“This third Betty Bunny book continues to delight.” -School Library Journal
“Betty and family promote character development in an upright, yet dynamic and funny way.”-Library Media Connection
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Honesty
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Honesty
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.