Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Better Together: The Future of Presbyterian Mission|
By: Sherron George
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Geneva Press
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Weight: 7 ounces
Stock No: WW503062
What are the best practices of mission work? Better Together is a layperson's guide to many of the most common questions faced by churches working in mission. George puts her wealth of mission experience to work translating solid biblical missiological content into everyday language. Each chapter begins with a case study and addresses key questions and challenges encountered. The book also contains a study guide.
This is a wonderful resource for mainline Protestant churches active in mission projects and will prove especially helpful for the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and its various mission agencies. It is also perfect for individual or group study, for training sessions for mission-committed congregants, and for the boards of mission initiators.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.