Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Geneva Press
Publication Date: 2010
What are the best practices of mission work? Better Together is a layperson's guide to many of the most common questions faced by churches working in mission. George puts her wealth of mission experience to work translating solid biblical missiological content into everyday language. Each chapter begins with a case study and addresses key questions and challenges encountered. The book also contains a study guide.
This is a wonderful resource for mainline Protestant churches active in mission projects and will prove especially helpful for the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and its various mission agencies. It is also perfect for individual or group study, for training sessions for mission-committed congregants, and for the boards of mission initiators.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church History
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions