- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
Are you trying to do this mothering thing alone? So focused on the kids that youre hungry for friendships of your own? Have good friendships, but you want to enjoy them more?
Jill Savage, mother of five, knows those challenges well, and shes here to help. Presenting a compelling vision of motherhood as a group effort, Better Together shows how you can:
- Combat isolation and enjoy a supportive mothering community
- Increase your social confidence and stop the comparison game
- Deepen your friendships as you share life with others
- Strengthen trust and build friendships without fear
- Increase your joy and thrive as a mom
All these things are possible. Dive into this storehouse of creative ideas for how to make mothering easier, richer, and more fun than you ever thought it could be.
GROUP RESOURCES: A leaders guide is included in the back of the book. FREE video curriculum and additional group resources are available for Better Together at www.BetterTogetherBook.org.